Human ACAD10 protein fragment (ab127125)
- Product nameHuman ACAD10 protein fragmentSee all ACAD10 proteins and peptides ...
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Molecular weight27 kDa
- Amino acids62 to 305
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab127125 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20ºC.
Constituents: 0.32% Tris HCl, 0.58% Sodium chloride
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with water to desired concentration.
- ACAD 10
- Acyl CoA dehydrogenase family member 10
- Acyl-CoA dehydrogenase family member 10
- acyl-Coenzyme A dehydrogenase family member 10
- FunctionMay function as oxidoreductase.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed with higher expression in liver, kidney, pancreas and spleen.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the acyl-CoA dehydrogenase family.
References for Human ACAD10 protein fragment (ab127125)
ab127125 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.