Human ACAD10 protein fragment (ab132687)
- Product nameHuman ACAD10 protein fragmentSee all ACAD10 proteins and peptides ...
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGGVLIPSPGRVAAEWEVQNRIPSGTILKALMEGGENGPW MRFMRAEITAEGFLREFGRLCSEMLKTSVPVDSFFSLLTS ERVAKQFPVMTEAITQIRAKGLQTAVLSNNFYLPNQKSFL PLDRKQFDVIVESCMEGICKPDPRIYKLCLEQLGLQPSES IFLDDLGTNLKEAARLGIHTIKVNDPETAVKELEALLGFT LRVGVPNTRPVKKTMEIPKDSLQKYLKDLLGIQTTGL
- Molecular weight53 kDa including tags
- Amino acids49 to 285
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab132687 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional NotesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.31% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- ACAD 10
- Acyl CoA dehydrogenase family member 10
- Acyl-CoA dehydrogenase family member 10
- acyl-Coenzyme A dehydrogenase family member 10
- FunctionMay function as oxidoreductase.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed with higher expression in liver, kidney, pancreas and spleen.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the acyl-CoA dehydrogenase family.
Human ACAD10 protein fragment images
12.5% SDS-PAGE analysis of ab132687 stained with Coomassie Blue.
References for Human ACAD10 protein fragment (ab132687)
ab132687 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.