Human ACADM peptide (ab23229)
- Product nameHuman ACADM peptideSee all ACADM proteins and peptides ...
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids408 to 421
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab23229 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- ACAD 1
- Acyl Coenzyme A Dehydrogenase
- Acyl coenzyme A dehydrogenase C 4 to C 12 straight chain
- C4 to C12 Straight Chain
- Medium chain acyl CoA dehydrogenase
- Medium chain fatty acyl CoA dehydrogenase
- Medium chain specific acyl CoA dehydrogenase
- Medium chain specific acyl CoA dehydrogenase mitochondrial
- Medium-chain specific acyl-CoA dehydrogenase
- FunctionThis enzyme is specific for acyl chain lengths of 4 to 16.
- PathwayLipid metabolism; mitochondrial fatty acid beta-oxidation.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in ACADM are the cause of acyl-CoA dehydrogenase medium-chain deficiency (ACADMD) [MIM:201450]. It is an autosomal recessive disease which causes fasting hypoglycemia, hepatic dysfunction, and encephalopathy, often resulting in death in infancy.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the acyl-CoA dehydrogenase family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion matrix.
References for Human ACADM peptide (ab23229)
ab23229 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.