Human ACADS full length protein (ab95383)
- Product nameHuman ACADS full length proteinSee all ACADS proteins and peptides ...
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHH SSGLVPRGSH MLHTIYQSVE LPETHQMLLQ TCRDFAEKEL FPIAAQVDKE HLFPAAQVKK MGGLGLLAMD VPEELGGAGL DYLAYAIAME EISRGCASTG VIMSVNNSLY LGPILKFGSK EQKQAWVTPF TSGDKIGCFA LSEPGNGSDA GAASTTARAE GDSWVLNGTK AWITNAWEAS AAVVFASTDR ALQNKSISAF LVPMPTPGLT LGKKEDKLGI RGSSTANLIF EDCRIPKDSI LGEPGMGFKI AMQTLDMGRI GIASQALGIA QTALDCAVNY AENRMAFGAP LTKLQVIQFK LADMALALES ARLLTWRAAM LKDNKKPFIK EAAMAKLAAS EAATAISHQA IQILGGMGYV TEMPAERHYR DARITEIYEG TSEIQRLVIA GHLLRSYRS
- Amino acids0 to 0
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab95383 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
ab95383 is purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 0.1M Sodium chloride, 20mM Tris HCl, 1mM DTT, pH 8.0
- Acyl Coenzyme A dehydrogenase, C2 to C3 short chain
- Acyl-CoA dehydrogenase, C2 to C3 short chain
- Acyl-CoA dehydrogenase, short chain
- Acyl-Coenzyme A dehydrogenase, short chain
- Butyryl CoA dehydrogenase
- Butyryl-CoA dehydrogenase
- EC 220.127.116.11
- Short chain acyl CoA dehydrogenase
- Short-chain specific acyl-CoA dehydrogenase
- Short-chain specific acyl-CoA dehydrogenase, mitochondrial
- Unsaturated acyl CoA reductase
- PathwayLipid metabolism; mitochondrial fatty acid beta-oxidation.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in ACADS are the cause of acyl-CoA dehydrogenase short-chain deficiency (ACADSD) [MIM:201470]. It is an autosomal recessive disorder resulting in acute acidosis and muscle weakness in infants, and a form of lipid-storage myopathy in adults.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the acyl-CoA dehydrogenase family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion matrix.
References for Human ACADS full length protein (ab95383)
ab95383 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.