Human ACCN2 full length protein (ab114681)
- Product nameHuman ACCN2 full length proteinSee all ACCN2 proteins and peptides ...
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMELKAEEEEVGGVQPVSIQAFASSSTLHGLAHIFSYERLS LKRALWALCFLGSLAVLLCVCTERVQYYFHYHHVTKLDEV AASQLTFPAVTLCNLNEFRFSQVSKNDLYHAGELLALLNN RYEIPDTQMADEKQLEILQDKANFRSFKPKPFNMREFYDR AGHDIRDMLLSCHFRGEVCSAEDFKVVFTRYGKCYTFNSG RDGRPRLKTMKGGTGNGLEIMLDIQQDEYLPVWGETDETS FEAGIKVQIHSQDEPPFIDQLGFGVAPGFQTFVACQEQRL IYLPPPWGTCKAVTMDSDLDFFDSYSITACRIDCETRYLV ENCNCRMVHMPGDAPYCTPEQYKECADPALDFLVEKDQEY CVCEMPCNLTRYGKELSMVKIPSKASAKYLAKKFNKSEQY IGENILVLDIFFEVLNYETIEQKKAYEIAGLLGDIGGQMG LFIGASILTVLELFDYAYEVIKHKLCRRGKCQKEAKRSSA DKGVALSLDDVKRHNPCESLRGHPAGMTYAANILPHHPAR GTFEDFTC
- Molecular weight84 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 528
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab114681 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional NotesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
Best used within three months from the date of receipt.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.3% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- Acid sensing ion channel
- Acid sensing ion channel 1
- Acid sensing ion channel 1a protein
- Acid-sensing ion channel 1
- Amiloride sensitive cation channel 2 neuronal
- Amiloride-sensitive cation channel 2
- Brain sodium channel 2
- Cation channel amiloride sensitive neuronal 2
- FunctionCation channel with high affinity for sodium, which is gated by extracellular protons and inhibited by the diuretic amiloride. Also permeable for Ca(2+), Li(+) and K(+). Generates a biphasic current with a fast inactivating and a slow sustained phase. Mediates glutamate-independent Ca(2+) entry into neurons upon acidosis. This Ca(2+) overloading is toxic for cortical neurons and may be in part responsible for ischemic brain injury. Heteromeric channel assembly seems to modulate channel properties. Functions as a postsynaptic proton receptor that influences intracellular Ca(2+) concentration and calmodulin-dependent protein kinase II phosphorylation and thereby the density of dendritic spines. Modulates activity in the circuits underlying innate fear.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in most or all neurons.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the amiloride-sensitive sodium channel (TC 1.A.6) family. ACCN2 subfamily.
modificationsPhosphorylation by PKA regulates interaction with PRKCABP and subcellular location. Phosphorylation by PKC may regulate the channel.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Localizes in synaptosomes at dendritic synapses of neurons. Colocalizes with DLG4.
Human ACCN2 full length protein images
ab114681 analysed on a 12.5% SDS-PAGE gel stained with Coomassie Blue.
References for Human ACCN2 full length protein (ab114681)
ab114681 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.