Human Acetyl CoA synthetase peptide (ab71894)
- Product nameHuman Acetyl CoA synthetase peptideSee all Acetyl CoA synthetase proteins and peptides ...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab71894 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity70 - 90% by HPLC.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Information available upon request.
- Acetate CoA ligase
- Acetate thiokinase
- Acetate--CoA ligase
- Acetyl CoA synthetase
- Acetyl Coenzyme A synthetase 2 (ADP forming)
- Acetyl coenzyme A synthetase cytoplasmic
- Acetyl-CoA synthetase
- Acetyl-coenzyme A synthetase
- Acyl activating enzyme
- Acyl CoA synthetase short chain family member 2
- Acyl-activating enzyme
- Acyl-CoA synthetase short-chain family member 2
- Cytoplasmic acetyl coenzyme A synthetase
- FunctionActivates acetate so that it can be used for lipid synthesis or for energy generation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ATP-dependent AMP-binding enzyme family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
References for Human Acetyl CoA synthetase peptide (ab71894)
ab71894 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.