Human ACOT1 protein fragment (ab127372)
- Product nameHuman ACOT1 protein fragment
- DescriptionRecombinant, His-DHFR tag
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Molecular weight26 kDa
- Amino acids183 to 421
- TagsHis-DHFR tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab127372 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20ºC.
Constituents: 0.32% Tris HCl, 0.58% Sodium chloride
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with water to desired concentration.
- Acyl CoA thioesterase 1, cytosolic
- Acyl coenzyme A thioesterase 1
- CTE 1
- CTE I
- CTE Ib
- Cytosolic acyl CoA thioesterase 1
- Inducible cytosolic acyl-coenzyme A thioester hydrolase
- Long chain acyl CoA hydrolase
- Long chain acyl CoA thioester hydrolase
- RelevanceAcyl-CoA thioesterases are a group of enzymes that catalyze the hydrolysis of acyl-CoAs to the free fatty acid and coenzyme A (CoASH), providing the potential to regulate intracellular levels of acyl-CoAs, free fatty acids and CoASH. Active towards fatty acyl-CoA with chain-lengths of C12-C16.
- Cellular localization Cytoplasmic
References for Human ACOT1 protein fragment (ab127372)
ab127372 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.