Human ACOX1 full length protein (ab114556)
- Product nameHuman ACOX1 full length protein
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMNPDLRRERDSASFNPELLTHILDGSPEKTRRRREIENMI LNDPDFQHEDLNFLTRSQRYEVAVRKSAIMVKKMREFGIA DPDEIMWFKNFVHRGRPEPLDLHLGMFLPTLLHQATAEQQ ERFFMPAWNLEIIGTYAQTEMGHGTHLRGLETIATYDPET QEFILNSPTVTSIKWWPGGLGKTSNHAIVLAQLITKGKCY GLHAFIVPIREIGTHKPLPGITVGDIGPKFGYDEIDNGYL KMDNHRIPRENMLMKYAQVKPDGTYVKPLSNKLTYGTMVF VRSFLVGEAARALSKACTIAIRYSAVRHQSEMKPGEPEPQ ILDFQTQQYKLFPLLATAYAFQFVGAYMKETYHRINEGIG QGDLSELPELHALTAGLKAFTSWTANTGIEACRMACGGHG YSHCSGLPNIYVNFTPSCTFEGENTVMMLQTARFLMKSYD QVHSGKLVCGMVSYLNDLPSQRIQPQQVAVWPTMVDINSP ESLTEAYKLRAARLVEIAAKNLQKEVIHRKSKEVAWNLTS VDLVRASEAHCHYVVVKLFSEKLLKIQDKAIQAVLRSLCL LYSLYGISQNAGDFLQGSIMTEPQITQVNQRVKELLTLIR SDAVALVDAFDFQDVTLGSVLGRYDGNVYENLFEWAKNSP LNKAEVHESYKHLKSLQSKL
- Molecular weight99 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 660
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab114556 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional NotesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
Best used within three months from the date of receipt.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.3% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- EC 22.214.171.124
- Palmitoyl CoA oxidase
- Palmitoyl-CoA oxidase
- Peroxisomal acyl coenzyme A oxidase 1
- Peroxisomal acyl-coenzyme A oxidase 1
- Straight chain acyl CoA oxidase
- Straight-chain acyl-CoA oxidase
- FunctionCatalyzes the desaturation of very long chain acyl-CoAs to 2-trans-enoyl-CoAs.
- PathwayLipid metabolism; peroxisomal fatty acid beta-oxidation.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in ACOX1 are the cause of adrenoleukodystrophy pseudoneonatal (Pseudo-NALD) [MIM:264470]; also known as peroxisomal acyl-CoA oxidase deficiency. Pseudo-NALD is a peroxisomal single-enzyme disorder. Clinical features include mental retardation, leukodystrophy, seizures, mild hepatomegaly, hearing deficit. Pseudo-NALD is characterized by increased plasma levels of very-long chain fatty cids, due to decreased or absent peroxisome acyl-CoA oxidase activity. Peroxisomes are intact and functioning.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the acyl-CoA oxidase family.
- Cellular localizationPeroxisome.
References for Human ACOX1 full length protein (ab114556)
ab114556 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.