Human ACP6 protein fragment (ab127341)
- Product nameHuman ACP6 protein fragment
- DescriptionRecombinant, His-DHFR tag
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Molecular weight29 kDa
- Amino acids2 to 253
- TagsHis-DHFR tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab127341 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20ºC.
Constituents: 0.32% Tris HCl, 0.58% Sodium chloride
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with water to desired concentration.
- Acid phosphatase 6
- Acid phosphatase like protein 1
- Acid phosphatase-like protein 1
- Lysophosphatidic acid phosphatase type 6
- Lysophosphatidic acid phosphatase type 6 precursor
- FunctionHydrolyzes lysophosphatidic acid to monoacylglycerol.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in kidney, heart, small intestine, muscle, liver, prostate, testis, ovary and weakly expressed in thymus and colon.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the histidine acid phosphatase family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
References for Human ACP6 protein fragment (ab127341)
ab127341 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.