Human ACSM5 protein fragment (ab127333)
- Product nameHuman ACSM5 protein fragment
- DescriptionRecombinant, His-DHFR tag
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Molecular weight26 kDa
- Amino acids80 to 315
- TagsHis-DHFR tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab127333 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20ºC.
Constituents: 0.32% Tris HCl, 0.58% Sodium chloride
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with water to desired concentration.
- Acyl CoA synthetase medium chain family member 5
- Acyl coenzyme A synthetase ACSM5, mitochondrial
- Acyl-coenzyme A synthetase ACSM5
- FunctionHas medium-chain fatty acid:CoA ligase activity with broad substrate specificity (in vitro). Acts on acids from C(4) to C(11) and on the corresponding 3-hydroxy- and 2,3- or 3,4-unsaturated acids (in vitro).
- Tissue specificityDetected in kidney and liver.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ATP-dependent AMP-binding enzyme family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion matrix.
References for Human ACSM5 protein fragment (ab127333)
ab127333 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.