Human Activin A Receptor Type IB full length protein (ab132045)
- Product nameHuman Activin A Receptor Type IB full length proteinSee all Activin A Receptor Type IB proteins and peptides ...
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMAESAGASSFFPLVVLLLAGSGGSGPRGVQALLCACTSCL QANYTCETDGACMVSIFNLDGMEHHVRTCIPKVELVPAGK PFYCLSSEDLRNTHCCYTDYCNRIDLRVPSGHLKEPEHPS MWGPVELVGIIAGPVFLLFLIIIIVFLVINYHQRVYHNRQ RLDMEDPSCEMCLSKDKTLQDLVYDLSTSGSGSGLPLFVQ RTVARTIVLQEIIGKGRFGEVWRGRWRGGDVAVKIFSSRE ERSWFREAEIYQTVMLRHENILGFIAADNKDNGTWTQLWL VSDYHEHGSLFDYLNRYTVTIEGMIKLALSAASGLAHLHM EIVGTQGKPGIAHRDLKSKNILVKKNGMCAIADLGLAVRH DAVTDTIDIAPNQRVGTKRYMAPEVLDETINMKHFDSFKC ADIYALGLVYWEIARRCNSGGVHEEYQLPYYDLVPSDPSI EEMRKVVCDQKLRPNIPNWWQSYEALRVMGKMMRECWYAN GAARLTALRIKKTLSQLSVQEDVKI
- Molecular weight81 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 505
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab132045 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional NotesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 µg/µl.
Best used within three months from the date of receipt.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.31% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- Activin A receptor type 1B
- Activin A receptor type II like kinase 4
- Activin A type 1B receptor
- Activin A type IB receptor
- Activin receptor like kinase 4
- Activin receptor type 1B
- Activin receptor type IB
- Activin receptor type-1B
- Activin receptor-like kinase 4
- ACTR IB
- ACVR 1B
- ACVRLK 4
- ALK 4
- Serine(threonine) protein kinase receptor R2
- Serine/threonine-protein kinase receptor R2
- SKR 2
- FunctionOn ligand binding, forms a receptor complex consisting of two type II and two type I transmembrane serine/threonine kinases. Type II receptors phosphorylate and activate type I receptors which autophosphorylate, then bind and activate SMAD transcriptional regulators. Phosphorylates TDP2.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in many tissues, most strongly in kidney, pancreas, brain, lung, and liver.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. TKL Ser/Thr protein kinase family. TGFB receptor subfamily.
Contains 1 GS domain.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Human Activin A Receptor Type IB full length protein images
12.5% SDS-PAGE analysis of ab132045 stained with Coomassie Blue.
References for Human Activin A Receptor Type IB full length protein (ab132045)
ab132045 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.