Human Activin A Receptor Type IC peptide (ab74349)
- Product nameHuman Activin A Receptor Type IC peptideSee all Activin A Receptor Type IC proteins and peptides ...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab74349 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity70 - 90% by HPLC.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Information available upon request.
- Activin A receptor, type IC
- Activin receptor like kinase 7
- Activin receptor type 1C precursor
- Activin receptor type IC
- Activin receptor type-1C
- Activin receptor-like kinase 7
- ACTR IC
- ALK 7
- FunctionSerine/threonine protein kinase which forms a receptor complex on ligand binding. The receptor complex consisting of 2 type II and 2 type I transmembrane serine/threonine kinases. Type II receptors phosphorylate and activate type I receptors which autophosphorylate, then bind and activate SMAD transcriptional regulators, SMAD2 and SMAD3. Receptor for activin AB, activin B and NODAL. Plays a role in cell differentiation, growth arrest and apoptosis.
- Tissue specificityPresent in pancreas, heart, colon, small intestine, ovary and the hippocampus, medulla oblongata and putamen of the brain. Isoform 1, isoform 2, isoform 3 and isoform 4 are all expressed in the placenta throughout pregnancy.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. TKL Ser/Thr protein kinase family. TGFB receptor subfamily.
Contains 1 GS domain.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
References for Human Activin A Receptor Type IC peptide (ab74349)
ab74349 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.