Human ACTL8 protein fragment (ab127245)
- Product nameHuman ACTL8 protein fragment
- DescriptionRecombinant, His-DHFR tag
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Molecular weight29 kDa
- Amino acids26 to 282
- TagsHis-DHFR tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab127245 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20ºC.
Constituents: 0.32% Tris HCl, 0.58% Sodium chloride
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with water to desired concentration.
- Actin like 8
- Actin like protein
- Actin like protein 8
- Actin-like protein 8
- Cancer/testis antigen 57
- Tissue specificityStrongly expressed in testis and pancreas. Weak expression in placenta.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the actin family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton.
References for Human ACTL8 protein fragment (ab127245)
ab127245 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.