Human ACTR1A full length protein (ab132058)
- Product nameHuman ACTR1A full length proteinSee all ACTR1A proteins and peptides ...
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMESYDVSANQPVVIDNGSGVIKAGFAGDQIPKYCFPNYVG RPKHVRVMAGALEGDIFIGPKAEEHRGLLSIRYPMEHGIV KDWNDMERIWQYVYSKDQLQTFSEEHPVLLTEAPLNPRKN RERAAEVFFETFNVPALFISMQAVLSLYATGRTTGVVLDS GDGVTHAVPIYEGFAMPHSIMRIDIAGRDVSRFLRLYLRK EGYDFHSSSEFEIVKAIKERACYLSINPQKDETLETEKAQ YYLPDGSTIEIGPSRFRAPELLFRPDLIGEESEGIHEVLV FAIQKSDMDLRRTLFSNIVLSGGSTLFKGFGDRLLSEVKK LAPKDVKIRISAPQERLYSTWIGGSILASLDTFKKMWVSK KEYEEDGARSIHRKTF
- Molecular weight67 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 376
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab132058 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional NotesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
Best use within three months from the date of receipt of this protein.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.31% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- Actin related protein 1
- Actin RPV
- ACTR 1A
- Alpha centractin
- ARP 1
- ARP1 actin related protein 1 homolog A
- ARP1 actin related protein 1 homolog A centractin alpha
- ARP1 yeast homolog A
- Centractin alpha
- Centrosome associated actin homolog
- Centrosome-associated actin homolog
- CTRN 1
- FunctionComponent of a multi-subunit complex involved in microtubule based vesicle motility. It is associated with the centrosome.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the actin family. ARP1 subfamily.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton > centrosome.
Human ACTR1A full length protein images
12.5% SDS-PAGE stained with Coomassie Blue, showing ab132058 at approximately 67.10 kDa.
References for Human ACTR1A full length protein (ab132058)
ab132058 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.