Human ACTR1B full length protein (ab91772)
- Product nameHuman ACTR1B full length proteinSee all ACTR1B proteins and peptides ...
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMESYDIIANQPVVIDNGSGVIKAGFAGDQIPKYCFPNYVG RPKHMRVMAGALEGD LFIGPKAEEHRGLLTIRYPMEHG VVRDWNDMERIWQYVYSKDQLQTFSEEHPVLL TEAPLN PSKNREKAAEVFFETFNVPALFISMQAVLSLYATGRTTGV VLDSGDGVT HAVPIYEGFAMPHSIMRVDIAGRDVSRYL RLLLRKEGVDFHTSAEFEVVRTIKER ACYLSINPQKDE ALETEKVQYTLPDGSTLDVGPARFRAPELLFQPDLVGDES EGL HEVVAFAIHKSDMDLRRTLFANIVLSGGSTLFKGF GDRLLSEVKKLAPKDIKIKI SAPQERLYSTWIGGSILA SLDTFKKMWVSKKEYEEDGSRAIHRKTF
- Amino acids1 to 376
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab91772 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.5% Trehalose, 6M Urea, 100mM Sodium phosphate, 10mM Sodium chloride, pH 4.5
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with 84 µl aqua dest.
- Actin related protein 1B
- Actin-related protein 1B
- ACTR 1B
- ARP 1B
- ARP1 actin related protein 1 homolog B
- ARP1 actin related protein 1 homolog B centractin beta
- ARP1 actin related protein 1 homolog B centractin beta (yeast)
- ARP1 actin related protein 1 yeast homolog B centractin beta
- ARP1 yeast homolog B
- Beta centractin
- Centractin beta
- Centractin beta (Yeast)
- CTRN 2
- PC 3
- FunctionComponent of a multi-subunit complex involved in microtubule based vesicle motility. It is associated with the centrosome.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the actin family. ARP1 subfamily.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton > centrosome.
Human ACTR1B full length protein images
The image shows an electrophoretic assay performed using an Agilent 5100 ALP. In some images coloured control bands can be seen at 15 kDa (green) and/or 240 kDa (purple). The protein-specific band is blue.
References for Human ACTR1B full length protein (ab91772)
ab91772 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.