Human ACTR1B peptide (ab23240)
- Product nameHuman ACTR1B peptideSee all ACTR1B proteins and peptides ...
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids363 to 375
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab23240 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Actin related protein 1B
- Actin-related protein 1B
- ACTR 1B
- ARP 1B
- ARP1 actin related protein 1 homolog B
- ARP1 actin related protein 1 homolog B centractin beta
- ARP1 actin related protein 1 homolog B centractin beta (yeast)
- ARP1 actin related protein 1 yeast homolog B centractin beta
- ARP1 yeast homolog B
- Beta centractin
- Centractin beta
- Centractin Beta (Yeast)
- CTRN 2
- PC 3
- Yeast Homolog B
- FunctionComponent of a multi-subunit complex involved in microtubule based vesicle motility. It is associated with the centrosome.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the actin family. ARP1 subfamily.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton > centrosome.
References for Human ACTR1B peptide (ab23240)
ab23240 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.