Human ACY3 full length protein (ab109954)
- Product nameHuman ACY3 full length protein
- DescriptionRecombinant, His tag
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMGSMCSLPVPREPLRRVAVT GGTHGNEMSGVYLARHWLHAPAELQRASFSAVPVLANPAA TSGCRRYVDHDLNRTFTSSFLNSRPTPDDPYEVTRARELN QLLGPKASGQAFDFVLDLHNTTANMGTCLIAKSSHEVFAM HLCRHLQLQYPELSCQVFLYQRSGEESYNLDSVAKNGLGL ELGPQPQGVLRADIFSRMRTLVATVLDFIELFNQGTAFPA FEMEAYRPVGVVDFPRTEAGHLAGTVHPQLQDRDFQPLQP GAPIFQMFSGEDLLYEGESTVYPVFINEAAYYEKGVAFVQ TEKFTFTVPAMPALTPAPSPAS
- Molecular weight38 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 319
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab109954 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometryMALDI-TOF
- Purity> 90
% by SDS-PAGE.
ab109954 was purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Sodium chloride, 20mM Tris HCl, 1mM DTT, pH 8.0
- Acylase III
- Aminoacylase 3
- Aminoacylase III
- Aspartoacylase (aminoacylase) 3
- Aspartoacylase 2
- EC 3.5.1.-
- EC 18.104.22.168
- Hepatitis C virus core binding protein 1
- Hepatitis C virus core-binding protein 1
- FunctionPlays an important role in deacetylating mercapturic acids in kidney proximal tubules.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the AspA/AstE family. Aspartoacylase subfamily.
- Cellular localizationApical cell membrane. Cytoplasm. Predominantly localized in the apical membrane of cells in the S1 segment. In the proximal straight tubules (S2 and S3 segments) is expressed diffusely throughout the cytoplasm.
References for Human ACY3 full length protein (ab109954)
ab109954 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.