Human ACYP2 protein fragment (ab127115)
- Product nameHuman ACYP2 protein fragmentSee all ACYP2 proteins and peptides ...
- DescriptionRecombinant, His-DHFR tag
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Molecular weight11 kDa
- Amino acids2 to 96
- TagsHis-DHFR tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab127115 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20ºC.
Constituents: 0.32% Tris HCl, 0.58% Sodium chloride
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with water to desired concentration.
- Acylphosphatase 2
- Acylphosphatase 2 muscle type
- Acylphosphatase muscle type isozyme
- Acylphosphate phosphohydrolase
- Acylphosphate phosphohydrolase 2
- ACYP 2
- Muscle type acylphosphatase 2
- muscle type isozyme
- FunctionIts physiological role is not yet clear.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the acylphosphatase family.
Contains 1 acylphosphatase-like domain.
References for Human ACYP2 protein fragment (ab127115)
ab127115 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.