Human ADAMTSL3 protein fragment (ab127140)
- Product nameHuman ADAMTSL3 protein fragment
- DescriptionRecombinant, His-DHFR tag
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Molecular weight29 kDa
- Amino acids529 to 788
- TagsHis-DHFR tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab127140 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20ºC.
Constituents: 0.32% Tris HCl, 0.58% Sodium chloride
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with water to desired concentration.
- A disintegrin like and metalloprotease domain with thrombospondin type I motifs like 3
- ADAMTS like 3
- ADAMTS-like protein 3
- Tissue specificityExpressed in epithelial cells of the colon, fallopian tube, skin, breast, prostate, epididymis, liver, pancreatic islets and bile ducts, as well as by vascular endothelial cells, smooth muscle cells, fibroblasts, cortical and ganglionic neurons and cardiac myocytes. Also expressed by malignant epithelial cells in colon cancer, as well as breast, prostate, renal and skin tumors. Expression is significantly reduced in colon cancer compared to normal colon.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 3 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
Contains 1 PLAC domain.
Contains 10 TSP type-1 domains.
modificationsGlycosylated (By similarity). Can be O-fucosylated by POFUT2 on a serine or a threonine residue found within the consensus sequence C1-X(2)-(S/T)-C2-G of the TSP type-1 repeat domains where C1 and C2 are the first and second cysteine residue of the repeat, respectively. Fucosylated repeats can then be further glycosylated by the addition of a beta-1,3-glucose residue by the glucosyltransferase, B3GALTL. Fucosylation mediates the efficient secretion of ADAMTS family members. Also can be C-glycosylated with one or two mannose molecules on tryptophan residues within the consensus sequence W-X-X-W of the TPRs, and N-glycosylated. These other glycosylations can also facilitate secretion.
- Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix.
References for Human ADAMTSL3 protein fragment (ab127140)
ab127140 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.