For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameHuman AKAP3 peptide
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids841 to 853
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Blocking - Blocking peptide for Anti-AKAP3 antibody (ab19046)
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- A kinase (PRKA) anchor protein 3
- A-kinase anchor protein 110 kDa
- A-kinase anchor protein 3
- FunctionMay function as a regulator of both motility- and head-associated functions such as capacitation and the acrosome reaction.
- Tissue specificityTestis specific; only expressed in spermatids.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the AKAP110 family.
- DomainRII-binding site, predicted to form an amphipathic helix, could participate in protein-protein interactions with a complementary surface on the R-subunit dimer.
modificationsPhosphorylated on tyrosine residues.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic vesicle > secretory vesicle > acrosome. Ribs of the fibrous sheath in the principal piece of the sperm tail. Dorsal margin of the acrosomal segment.
Information by UniProt
References for Human AKAP3 peptide (ab45569)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"