Human ALKBH4 protein fragment (ab127375)
- Product nameHuman ALKBH4 protein fragment
- DescriptionRecombinant, His-DHFR tag
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Molecular weight28 kDa
- Amino acids38 to 282
- TagsHis-DHFR tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab127375 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20ºC.
Constituents: 0.32% Tris HCl, 0.58% Sodium chloride
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with water to desired concentration.
- AlkB, alkylation repair homolog 4 (E. coli)
- Alkylated DNA repair protein alkB homolog 4
- Probable alpha-ketoglutarate dependent dioxygenase ABH4
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic and Nuclear
References for Human ALKBH4 protein fragment (ab127375)
ab127375 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.