For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids352 to 364
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Actinin associated LIM protein
- Actinin-associated LIM protein
- Alpha actinin 2 associated LIM protein
- FunctionMay play a role in the organization of actin filament arrays within muscle cells.
- Tissue specificityIsoform 1 is highly expressed in differentiated skeletal muscle. Isoform 2 is heart-specific.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 LIM zinc-binding domain.
Contains 1 PDZ (DHR) domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > myofibril > sarcomere > Z line. Localizes to myofiber Z-lines.
Information by UniProt
References for Human ALP peptide (ab23126)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"