Human alpha 2 Catenin protein fragment (ab92065)
- Product nameHuman alpha 2 Catenin protein fragmentSee all alpha 2 Catenin proteins and peptides ...
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceAKIAEQVEIFHQEKSKLDAEVAKWDDSGNDIIVLAKQMCM IMMEMTDFTRG KGPLKNTSDVINAAKKIAEAGSRMDKL ARAVADQCPDSACKQDLLAYLQRI ALYCHQLNICSKVK AEVQNLGGELIVSGLDSATSLIQAAKNLMNAVVLTVK A SYVASTKYQKVYGTAAVNSPVVSWKMKAPEKKPLVKREKP EEFQTRVRRG SQKKHISPVQALSEFKAMDSF
- Amino acids681 to 905
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab92065 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional NotesProtein Identity confirmed by Mass Spectrometry (MS/MS) (acquired on initial reference batch)
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.5% Trehalose, 6M Urea, 100mM Sodium phosphate, 10mM Sodium chloride, pH 4.5
- ReconstitutionReconstitution with 80 µl aqua dest.
- Alpha catenin related protein
- Alpha N catenin
- Alpha N-catenin
- Alpha-catenin-related protein
- Cadherin associated protein related
- Cancer/testis antigen 114
- CAP R
- Catenin (cadherin associated protein) alpha 2
- Catenin alpha 2
- Catenin alpha-2
- CTNN A2
- CTNNA 2
- FunctionMay function as a linker between cadherin adhesion receptors and the cytoskeleton to regulate cell-cell adhesion and differentiation in the nervous system. Regulates morphological plasticity of synapses and cerebellar and hippocampal lamination during development. Functions in the control of startle modulation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the vinculin/alpha-catenin family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Cell junction > adherens junction. Cell membrane. Cell projection > axon. Recruited to the nucleus upon ZNF639 overexpression.
Human alpha 2 Catenin protein fragment images
The image shows an electrophoretic assay performed using an Agilent 5100 ALP. In some images coloured control bands can be seen at 15 kDa (green) and/or 240 kDa (purple). The protein-specific band is blue.
References for Human alpha 2 Catenin protein fragment (ab92065)
ab92065 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.