For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Amino Acid Sequence
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.2
- ALS2 chromosome region gene 2
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis 2 (juvenile) chromosome region candidate 2
- FunctionPseudokinase which, in complex with CAB39, binds to and activates STK11. Relocates STK11 from the nucleus to the cytoplasm. Plays an essential role in STK11-mediated G1 cell cycle arrest.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in heart, skeletal muscle, testis, liver and colon.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. STE Ser/Thr protein kinase family. STE20 subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- DomainThe protein kinase domain is predicted to be catalytically inactive.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
References for Human ALS2CR2 peptide (ab39760)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"