For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameHuman ALS2CR3 peptide
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids902 to 914
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Blocking - Blocking peptide for Anti-ALS2CR3 antibody (ab4200)
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- ALS2CR 3
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis 2 (juvenile) chromosome region candidate 3
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis 2 chromosomal region candidate gene 3 protein
- FunctionMay regulate endosome-to-lysosome trafficking of membrane cargo, including EGFR.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed, with highest expression in heart.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 HAP1 N-terminal domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Early endosome. Mitochondrion. Colocalizes with MGARP at the mitochondria. Translocates from the cytoplasm to the mitochondria in a MGARP-dependent manner.
Information by UniProt
References for Human ALS2CR3 peptide (ab23005)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"