For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameHuman Aminopeptidase A peptide
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids805 to 818
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Blocking - Blocking peptide for Anti-Aminopeptidase A antibody (ab36122)
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Aminopeptidase A
- FunctionAppears to have a role in the catabolic pathway of the renin-angiotensin system. Probably plays a role in regulating growth and differentiation of early B-lineage cells.
- Tissue specificityExpressed by epithelial cells of the proximal tubule cells and the glomerulus of the nephron. Also found in a variety of other tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase M1 family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
References for Human Aminopeptidase A peptide (ab45745)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"