For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameHuman Amphiphysin peptide
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids159 to 170
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Blocking - Blocking peptide for Anti-Amphiphysin antibody (ab50340)
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- FunctionMay participate in mechanisms of regulated exocytosis in synapses and certain endocrine cell types. May control the properties of the membrane associated cytoskeleton.
- Tissue specificityNeurons, certain endocrine cell types and spermatocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 BAR domain.
Contains 1 SH3 domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic vesicle > secretory vesicle > synaptic vesicle membrane. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton.
Information by UniProt
References for Human Amphiphysin peptide (ab50435)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"