Human ANGPTL2 peptide (ab36013)
- Product nameHuman ANGPTL2 peptideSee all ANGPTL2 proteins and peptides ...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab36013 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Information available upon request.
- Angiopoietin like 2
- Angiopoietin related protein 2
- Angiopoietin-like 2
- Angiopoietin-like protein 2
- Angiopoietin-related protein 2
- FunctionInduces sprouting in endothelial cells through an autocrine and paracrine action.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed in heart, small intestine, spleen and stomach. Also found in lower levels in colon, ovary, adrenal gland, skeletal muscle and in prostate.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 fibrinogen C-terminal domain.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
References for Human ANGPTL2 peptide (ab36013)
ab36013 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.