Human Annexin A1 peptide (ab47660)
- Product nameHuman Annexin A1 peptideSee all Annexin A1 proteins and peptides ...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab47660 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Information available upon request.
- Annexin 1
- Annexin A1
- Annexin I
- Annexin I (lipocortin I)
- ANX 1
- ANX A1
- ANXA 1
- ANXA1 protein
- Calpactin 2
- Calpactin II
- Chromobindin 9
- Lipocortin 1
- Lipocortin I
- LPC 1
- Phospholipase A2 inhibitory protein
- FunctionCalcium/phospholipid-binding protein which promotes membrane fusion and is involved in exocytosis. This protein regulates phospholipase A2 activity. It seems to bind from two to four calcium ions with high affinity.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the annexin family.
Contains 4 annexin repeats.
- DomainA pair of annexin repeats may form one binding site for calcium and phospholipid.
modificationsPhosphorylated by protein kinase C, epidermal growth factor receptor/kinase and TRPM7. Phosphorylation results in loss of the inhibitory activity.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm. Cell projection > cilium. Basolateral cell membrane. Found in the cilium, nucleus and basolateral cell membrane of ciliated cells in the tracheal endothelium (By similarity). Found in the cytoplasm of type II pneumocytes and alveolar macrophages.
References for Human Annexin A1 peptide (ab47660)
ab47660 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.