Human APM2 peptide (ab95393)
- Product nameHuman APM2 peptide
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids0 to 0
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab95393 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional NotesIncubate antibody neat with at least a 50 fold stoichiometric excess of blocking peptide at 37 deg C for 20 minutes (molecular weights of peptide and antibody are ~2.5 kDa and ~160 kDa, respectively). Antibody can then be diluted to a concentration suitable for Western blot.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Adipose most abundant gene transcript 2 protein
- Adipose specific 2
- APM 2
- Chromosome 10 open reading frame 116
- RelevanceAPM2 gene is exclusively expressed in adipose tissue. Its function is currently unknown. APM2 has been shown to be associated with cisplatin resistance in cell lines. It is not found in cisplatin sensitive cell lines, implicating APM2 in the development of cisplatin resistance in tumor cells.
Human APM2 peptide images
ab95393 (serially diluted from 800 ng/ml and incubated for 1 hour at 24°C) was used for establishing the standard curve.
ab79579 was used to detect APM2 in Human serum by indirect ELISA. Samples were blocked with 5% BSA for 1 hour at 24°C and were incubated with the primary antibody (1/1000) for 3 hours at 26°C. An HRP-conjugated Donkey anti-rabbit IgG polyclonal (1/1000) was used as the secondary antibody.
References for Human APM2 peptide (ab95393)
ab95393 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.