Human Apolipoprotein CIII full length protein (ab77944)
- Product nameHuman Apolipoprotein CIII full length proteinSee all Apolipoprotein CIII proteins and peptides ...
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids0 to 0
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab77944 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 10mM Ammonium bicarbonate, pH 7.4
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with 59.9ul distilled water.
- APO C3
- Apo CIII
- APOC 3
- ApoC III
- Apolipoprotein C III
- Apolipoprotein C-III
- Apolipoprotein C3
- FunctionInhibits lipoprotein lipase and hepatic lipase and decreases the uptake of lymph chylomicrons by hepatic cells. This suggests that it delays the catabolism of triglyceride-rich particles.
- Tissue specificityConstitutes 50% of the protein fraction of VLDL and 2% of that of HDL. Synthesized predominantly in liver and to a lesser degree in intestine.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in APOC3 may be a cause of hyperalphalipoproteinemia (HYPALIP) [MIM:143470]. Affected individuals show high levels of alpha-lipoprotein (high density lipoprotein/HDL).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the apolipoprotein C3 family.
modificationsO-linked glycan consists of Gal-GalNAc disaccharide, further modified with up to 3 sialic acid residues. O-glycosylated on Thr-94 with a core 1 or possibly core 8 glycan.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Human Apolipoprotein CIII full length protein images
All lanes : Anti-Apolipoprotein CIII antibody (ab21032) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 :
Human Apolipoprotein CIII full length protein (ab77944) at 0.1 µg
Lane 2 :
Human Apolipoprotein CIII full length protein (ab77944) at 0.01 µg
Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (HRP), pre-adsorbed (ab97080) at 1/5000 dilution
developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Exposure time : 1 minute
References for Human Apolipoprotein CIII full length protein (ab77944)
ab77944 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.