For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameHuman APPL peptide
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids697 to 703
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Adapter protein containing PH domain
- Adaptor Protein Containing pH Domain
- Adaptor protein containing pH domain PTB domain and leucine zipper motif
- FunctionRequired for the regulation of cell proliferation in response to extracellular signals from an early endosomal compartment. Links Rab5 to nuclear signal transduction.
- Tissue specificityHigh levels in heart, ovary, pancreas and skeletal muscle.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 PH domain.
Contains 1 PID domain.
- DomainOverexpression of an N-terminal domain (residues 1-319) or a C-terminal region (residues 273-709) has a proapoptotic effect.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationEarly endosome membrane. Nucleus. Early endosomal membrane-bound and nuclear. Translocated into the nucleus upon release from endosomal membranes following internalization of EGF.
Information by UniProt
References for Human APPL peptide (ab23103)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"