Human ARF4 protein fragment (ab91665)
- Product nameHuman ARF4 protein fragmentSee all ARF4 proteins and peptides ...
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceSRLFGKKQMRILMVGLDAAGKTTILYKLKLGEIVTTIPTI GFNVETVEYKN ICFTVWDVGGQDRIRPLWKHYFQNTQG LIFVVDSNDRERIQEVADELQKML LVDELRDAVLLLFA NKQDLPNAMAISEMTDKLGLQSLRNRTWYVQATCATQ G TGLYEGLDWLSNELSKR
- Amino acids10 to 180
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab91665 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional NotesProtein Identity confirmed by Mass Spectrometry (MS/MS) (acquired on initial reference batch)
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.5% Trehalose, 6M Urea, 100mM Sodium phosphate, 10mM Sodium chloride, pH 4.5
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with 87 µl aqua dest
- ADP ribosylation factor 2
- ADP ribosylation factor 4
- ADP-ribosylation factor 4
- FunctionGTP-binding protein that functions as an allosteric activator of the cholera toxin catalytic subunit, an ADP-ribosyltransferase. Involved in protein trafficking; may modulate vesicle budding and uncoating within the Golgi apparatus.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the small GTPase superfamily. Arf family.
- Cellular localizationGolgi apparatus.
Human ARF4 protein fragment images
The image shows an electrophoretic assay performed using an Agilent 5100 ALP. In some images coloured control bands can be seen at 15 kDa (green) and/or 240 kDa (purple). The protein-specific band is blue.
References for Human ARF4 protein fragment (ab91665)
ab91665 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.