Human ATG4B full length protein (ab91792)
- Product nameHuman ATG4B full length proteinSee all ATG4B proteins and peptides ...
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMDAATLTYDTLRFAEFEDFPETSEPVWILGRKYSIFTEKD EILSDVASRLWFTYRKNF PAIGGTGPTSDTGWGCMLRC GQMIFAQALVCRHLGRDWRWTQRKRQPDSYFSVLNAFI DRKDSYYSIHQIAQMGVGEGKSIGQWYGPNTVAQVLKKLA VFDTWSSLAVHIAMDNTV VMEEIRRLCRTSVPCAGATA FPADSDRHCNGFPAGAEVTNRPSPWRPLVLLIPLRLGL TDINEAYVETLKHCFMMPQSLGVIGGKPNSAHYFIGYVGE ELIYLDPHTTQPAVEPTD GCFIPDESFHCQHPPCRMSI AELDPSIAVGFFCKTEDDFNDWCQQVKKLSLLGGALPM FELVELQPSHLACPDVLNLSLDSSDVERLERFFDSEDEDF EILSL
- Amino acids1 to 393
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab91792 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional NotesProtein Identity confirmed by Mass Spectrometry (MS/MS) (acquired on initial reference batch).
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.5% Trehalose, 6M Urea, 100mM Sodium phosphate, 10mM Sodium chloride, pH 4.5
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with 65 µl aqua dest.
- APG4 autophagy 4 homolog B
- ATG4 autophagy related 4 homolog B (S. cerevisiae)
- AUT like 1 cysteine endopeptidase
- AUT-like 1 cysteine endopeptidase
- Autophagin 1
- Autophagy related cysteine endopeptidase 1
- Autophagy related protein 4 homolog B
- Autophagy-related cysteine endopeptidase 1
- Autophagy-related protein 4 homolog B
- Cysteine protease ATG4B
- FunctionCysteine protease required for autophagy, which cleaves the C-terminal part of either MAP1LC3, GABARAPL2 or GABARAP, allowing the liberation of form I. A subpopulation of form I is subsequently converted to a smaller form (form II). Form II, with a revealed C-terminal glycine, is considered to be the phosphatidylethanolamine (PE)-conjugated form, and has the capacity for the binding to autophagosomes.
- Tissue specificityMainly expressed in the skeletal muscle, followed by brain, heart, liver and pancreas.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase C54 family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Human ATG4B full length protein images
The image shows an electrophoretic assay performed using an Agilent 5100 ALP. In some images coloured control bands can be seen at 15 kDa (green) and/or 240 kDa (purple). The protein-specific band is blue.
References for Human ATG4B full length protein (ab91792)
ab91792 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.