For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceThe sequence is proprietary
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Blocking - Blocking peptide for Anti-AVEN antibody - Carboxyterminal end (ab45409)
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.2
- Apoptosis caspase activation inhibitor
- FunctionProtects against apoptosis mediated by Apaf-1.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in testis, ovary, thymus, prostate, spleen, small intestine, colon, heart, skeletal muscle, liver, kidney and pancreas.
- Cellular localizationEndomembrane system. Associated with intracellular membranes.
Information by UniProt
References for Human AVEN peptide (ab48545)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"