For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Amino Acid Sequence
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.2
- 6C6 AG
- 6C6 AG tumor associated antigen
- 6C6-AG tumor-associated antigen
- FunctionMay play a role in anterograde transport of membrane proteins from the endoplasmic reticulum to the Golgi. May be involved in CASP8-mediated apoptosis.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Involvement in diseaseNote=BCAP31 is deleted in the chromosome Xq28 deletion syndrome which involves BCAP31 and the and the promoter region of ABCD1.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the BCAP29/BCAP31 family.
modificationsCleaved by CASP8 and other caspases.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane. Endoplasmic reticulum-Golgi intermediate compartment membrane. May shuttle between the ER and the intermediate compartment/cis-Golgi complex.
Information by UniProt
References for Human BAP31 peptide (ab39721)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"