Human BDKRB1 peptide (ab75119)
- Product nameHuman BDKRB1 peptideSee all BDKRB1 proteins and peptides ...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab75119 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity70 - 90% by HPLC.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Information available upon request.
- B1 bradykinin receptor
- BDKR B1
- BDKRB 1
- BK 1 receptor
- BK-1 receptor
- BKR 1
- BRADY B1
- Bradykinin B1 receptor
- Bradykinin receptor 1
- Bradykinin receptor B1
- FunctionThis is a receptor for bradykinin. Could be a factor in chronic pain and inflammation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family. Bradykinin receptor subfamily. BDKRB1 sub-subfamily.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
References for Human BDKRB1 peptide (ab75119)
ab75119 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.