For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceYRGKAKCACMG: C terminal amino acids ACM differ from the original sequence and were added or substituted for technical reasons.
- Amino acids28 to 34
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Blocking - Blocking peptide for Anti-CD59 antibody [MEM-129] (ab14221)
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.1% Acetic acid
- ReconstitutionResuspend in 0.1% acetic acid to required concentration (vial content is 0.1 mg).
- FunctionHas bactericidal activity.
- Tissue specificityPlasma.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the beta-defensin family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
References for Human beta Defensin 1 peptide (ab42221)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"