Human BLBP full length protein (ab113868)
- Product nameHuman BLBP full length proteinSee all BLBP proteins and peptides ...
- DescriptionRecombinant, His tag
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMKHHHHHHAS VEAFCATWKL TNSQNFDEYM KALGVGFATR QVGNVTKPTV IISQEGDKVV IRTLSTFKNT EISFQLGEEF DETTADDRNC KSVVSLDGDK LVHIQKWDGK ETNFVREIKD GKMVMTLTFG DVVAVRHYEK A
- Molecular weight16 kDa including tags
- Amino acids2 to 132
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab113868 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Endotoxin level< 1.000 Eu/µg
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
Purity determined by densitometric image analysis
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 99% Phosphate Buffer, 0.44% Sodium chloride
- ReconstitutionAdd deionized water (200 µl) to prepare a working stock solution of approximately 0.5 mg/mL
- B FABP
- Brain lipid binding protein
- Brain lipid-binding protein
- Brain-type fatty acid-binding protein
- FABP 7
- Fatty Acid Binding Protein 7
- Fatty acid binding protein 7 brain
- Fatty acid binding protein brain
- Fatty acid-binding protein 7
- Fatty acid-binding protein, brain
- Mammary derived growth inhibitor related
- Mammary-derived growth inhibitor related
- FunctionB-FABP could be involved in the transport of a so far unknown hydrophobic ligand with potential morphogenic activity during CNS development. It is required for the establishment of the radial glial fiber system in developing brain, a system that is necessary for the migration of immature neurons to establish cortical layers.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in brain and other neural tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the calycin superfamily. Fatty-acid binding protein (FABP) family.
- DomainForms a beta-barrel structure that accommodates the hydrophobic ligand in its interior.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Human BLBP full length protein images
14% SDS-PAGE separation of Human FABP7
1. reduced and heated sample, 5µg/lane
2. non-reduced and non-heated sample, 5µg/lane
References for Human BLBP full length protein (ab113868)
ab113868 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.