Human BMP7 full length protein (ab83921)
- Product nameHuman BMP7 full length proteinSee all BMP7 proteins and peptides ...
- SourceHEK 293 cells
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceTheoretical sequence: STGSKQRSQNRSKTPKNQEALRMANVAEN SSSDQRQACKKHELYVSFRDLGWQDWIIAP EGYAAYYC EGECAFPLNSYMNATNHAIVQTLVHFINPETVPKPCCAPT QLNAISVLYFDDSS NVILKKYRNMVVRACGCH
- Amino acids0 to 0
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab83921 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. After reconstitution store at -20ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 10% Trehalose, 1% Human serum albumin
- ReconstitutionIt is recommended that 0.5 ml of sterile phosphate-buffered saline be added to the vial. Following reconstitution short-term storage at 4°C is recommended, with longer-term storage in aliquots at -18 to -20°C. Repeated freeze thawing is not recommended.
- BMP 7
- Bone morphogenetic protein 7
- Bone morphogenic protein 7
- Eptotermin alfa
- OP 1
- Osteogenic protein 1
- FunctionInduces cartilage and bone formation. May be the osteoinductive factor responsible for the phenomenon of epithelial osteogenesis. Plays a role in calcium regulation and bone homeostasis.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in the kidney and bladder. Lower levels seen in the brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TGF-beta family.
- Developmental stageExpressed in the developing eye, brain and ear during embryogenesis.
modificationsSeveral N-termini starting at positions 293, 300, 315 and 316 have been identified by direct sequencing resulting in secretion of different mature forms (PubMed:17977014).
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Human BMP7 full length protein images
Anti-BMP7 antibody (ab84684) at 1/1 dilution +
Human BMP7 full length protein (ab83921) at 0.1 µg
Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (HRP), pre-adsorbed (ab97080) at 1/5000 dilution
developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Exposure time : 1 minute
References for Human BMP7 full length protein (ab83921)
ab83921 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.