Human Bone Sialoprotein peptide (ab95405)
- Product nameHuman Bone Sialoprotein peptide
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab95405 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity70 - 90% by HPLC.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Information available upon request.
- Bone sialoprotein 2
- Bone sialoprotein II
- BSP II
- Cell binding sialoprotein
- Cell-binding sialoprotein
- Integrin binding sialoprotein
- Integrin-binding sialoprotein
- FunctionBinds tightly to hydroxyapatite. Appears to form an integral part of the mineralized matrix. Probably important to cell-matrix interaction. Promotes Arg-Gly-Asp-dependent cell attachment.
modificationsN-glycosylated; glycans consist of sialated and core-fucosylated bi-, tri- and tetraantennary chains.
O-glycosylated at eight sites; mucin-type glycans contain Gal, GlcNAc, GalNAc and terminal NeuAc.
Sulfated on either Tyr-313 or Tyr-314.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
References for Human Bone Sialoprotein peptide (ab95405)
ab95405 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.