Human C1s peptide (ab88234)
- Product nameHuman C1s peptideSee all C1s proteins and peptides ...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab88234 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity70 - 90% by HPLC.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Information available upon request.
- Basic proline rich peptide IB 1
- C1 esterase
- Complement C1s subcomponent
- Complement C1s subcomponent heavy chain
- Complement C1s subcomponent light chain
- Complement component 1 s subcomponent
- Complement component 1 subcomponent s
- FunctionC1s B chain is a serine protease that combines with C1q and C1s to form C1, the first component of the classical pathway of the complement system. C1r activates C1s so that it can, in turn, activate C2 and C4.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in C1S are the cause of complement component C1s deficiency (C1SD) [MIM:613783]. A rare defect resulting in C1 deficiency and impaired activation of the complement classical pathway. C1 deficiency generally leads to severe immune complex disease with features of systemic lupus erythematosus and glomerulonephritis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase S1 family.
Contains 2 CUB domains.
Contains 1 EGF-like domain.
Contains 1 peptidase S1 domain.
Contains 2 Sushi (CCP/SCR) domains.
modificationsThe iron and 2-oxoglutarate dependent 3-hydroxylation of aspartate and asparagine is (R) stereospecific within EGF domains.
References for Human C1s peptide (ab88234)
ab88234 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.