Human Cadherin 9 peptide (ab104442)
- Product nameHuman Cadherin 9 peptideSee all Cadherin 9 proteins and peptides ...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab104442 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity70 - 90% by HPLC.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Information available upon request.
- Cadherin 9 type 2
- CDH 9
- T1 cadherin
- FunctionCadherins are calcium-dependent cell adhesion proteins. They preferentially interact with themselves in a homophilic manner in connecting cells; cadherins may thus contribute to the sorting of heterogeneous cell types.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 5 cadherin domains.
- DomainThree calcium ions are usually bound at the interface of each cadherin domain and rigidify the connections, imparting a strong curvature to the full-length ectodomain.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
References for Human Cadherin 9 peptide (ab104442)
ab104442 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.