Human Carbonic Anhydrase III full length protein (ab82823)
- Product nameHuman Carbonic Anhydrase III full length proteinSee all Carbonic Anhydrase III proteins and peptides ...
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids0 to 0
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab82823 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 2.5% Glycerol, 1% SDS, 0.1% Bromophenol blue, 50mM DTT, 25mM Tris HCl, pH 6.8
- CA III
- Carbonate dehydratase III
- Carbonic anhydrase 3
- Carbonic anhydrase III
- Carbonic anhydrase III muscle specific
- EC 188.8.131.52
- FunctionReversible hydration of carbon dioxide.
- Tissue specificityMuscle specific.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the alpha-carbonic anhydrase family.
- Developmental stageAt 6 weeks gestation, transcripts accumulate at low levels in the somites and at high levels throughout the notochord. As gestation continues, CA3 becomes abundant in all developing muscle masses and continues at high to moderate levels in the notochord.
modificationsS-glutathionylated in hepatocytes under oxidative stress.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
References for Human Carbonic Anhydrase III full length protein (ab82823)
ab82823 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.