For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Amino Acid Sequence
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, 0.1% bovine serum albumin, pH 7.2
- Bcl10 binding protein and activator of NFKB
- FunctionActivates NF-kappa-B via BCL10 and IKK.
- Tissue specificityDetected in adult heart, kidney and liver; lower levels in intestine, placenta, muscle and lung. Also found in fetal lung, liver and kidney.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 CARD domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
References for Human CARD10 peptide (ab39737)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"