Human Cardiac FABP full length protein (ab84335)
- Product nameHuman Cardiac FABP full length proteinSee all Cardiac FABP proteins and peptides ...
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMRGSHHHHHH GMASMTGGQQ MGRDLYDDDD KDRWGSHMVD AFLGTWKLVD SKNFDDYMKS LGVGFATRQV ASMTKPTTII EKNGDILTLK THSTFKNTEI SFKLGVEFDE TTADDRKVKS IVTLDGGKLV HLQKWDGQET TLVRELIDGK LILTLTHGTA VCTRTYEKEA
- Amino acids0 to 0
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab84335 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
ab84335 is purified using conventional chromatography techniques. Endotoxin Level: < 1.0 EU per 1 µg of protein (determined by LAL method).
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 20mM Tris HCl, pH 8.0
- 422 protein
- Cardiac Fatty Acid Binding Protein
- FABP 11
- FABP 3
- Fatty acid binding protein 11
- Fatty acid binding protein 3
- Fatty acid binding protein 3 muscle
- Fatty acid binding protein 3 muscle and heart
- Fatty acid binding protein 3 muscle and heart mammary derived growth inhibitor
- Fatty acid binding protein 3, muscle
- Fatty acid binding protein 3, muscle and heart (mammary derived growth inhibitor)
- Fatty acid binding protein heart
- Fatty acid binding protein, heart
- Fatty acid binding protein, muscle and heart
- Fatty acid binding protein, skeletal muscle
- Fatty acid-binding protein
- Fatty acid-binding protein 3
- H FABP
- Heart type fatty acid binding protein
- Heart-type fatty acid-binding protein
- M FABP
- Mammary derived growth inhibitor
- Mammary-derived growth inhibitor
- Muscle fatty acid binding protein
- Muscle fatty acid-binding protein
- Mylein protein P2 homolog
- O FABP
- P2 adopocyte protein
- FunctionFABP are thought to play a role in the intracellular transport of long-chain fatty acids and their acyl-CoA esters.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the calycin superfamily. Fatty-acid binding protein (FABP) family.
- DomainForms a beta-barrel structure that accommodates the hydrophobic ligand in its interior.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Human Cardiac FABP full length protein images
15% SDS-PAGE showing ab84335 at approximately 19.1kDa (3µg).
References for Human Cardiac FABP full length protein (ab84335)
ab84335 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.