Human Cardiac Troponin I full length protein (ab50803)
- Product nameHuman Cardiac Troponin I full length proteinSee all Cardiac Troponin I proteins and peptides ...
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids0 to 0
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab50803 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 90
% by SDS-PAGE.
Combination of ammonium sulfate precipitation and ion exchange chromatography. Purity is greater than 90% by scanning SDS-PAGE.
- Additional Notes
ab50803 contains no human or animal products.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.5M Sodium chloride, 60mM Beta mercaptoethanol, 20mM Tris HCl, pH 7.5
- cardiac muscle
- Cardiac troponin I
- Cardiomyopathy, familial hypertrophic, 7, included
- Familial hypertrophic cardiomyopathy 7
- TNN I3
- TNNC 1
- Troponin I
- Troponin I cardiac
- Troponin I cardiac muscle
- Troponin I cardiac muscle isoform
- Troponin I type 3 cardiac
- troponin I, cardiac 3
- Ttroponin I type 3 (cardiac)
- FunctionTroponin I is the inhibitory subunit of troponin, the thin filament regulatory complex which confers calcium-sensitivity to striated muscle actomyosin ATPase activity.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in TNNI3 are the cause of cardiomyopathy familial hypertrophic type 7 (CMH7) [MIM:613690]. Familial hypertrophic cardiomyopathy is a hereditary heart disorder characterized by ventricular hypertrophy, which is usually asymmetric and often involves the interventricular septum. The symptoms include dyspnea, syncope, collapse, palpitations, and chest pain. They can be readily provoked by exercise. The disorder has inter- and intrafamilial variability ranging from benign to malignant forms with high risk of cardiac failure and sudden cardiac death.
Defects in TNNI3 are the cause of cardiomyopathy familial restrictive type 1 (RCM1) [MIM:115210]. RCM1 is an heart muscle disorder characterized by impaired filling of the ventricles with reduced diastolic volume, in the presence of normal or near normal wall thickness and systolic function.
Defects in TNNI3 are the cause of cardiomyopathy dilated type 2A (CMD2A) [MIM:611880]. Dilated cardiomyopathy is a disorder characterized by ventricular dilation and impaired systolic function, resulting in congestive heart failure and arrhythmia. Patients are at risk of premature death.
Defects in TNNI3 are the cause of cardiomyopathy dilated type 1FF (CMD1FF) [MIM:613286]. Dilated cardiomyopathy is a disorder characterized by ventricular dilation and impaired systolic function, resulting in congestive heart failure and arrhythmia. Patients are at risk of premature death.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the troponin I family.
References for Human Cardiac Troponin I full length protein (ab50803)
ab50803 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.