Human Cardiac Troponin T protein fragment (ab86685)
- Product nameHuman Cardiac Troponin T protein fragmentSee all Cardiac Troponin T proteins and peptides ...
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHH SSGLVPRGSH MSDIEEVVEE YEEEEQEEAA VEEQEEAAEE DAEAEAETEE TRAEEDEEEE EAKEAEDGPM EESKPKPRSF MPNLVPPKIP DGERVDFDDI HRKRMEKDLN ELQALIEAHF ENRKKEEEEL VSLKDRIERR RAERAEQQRI RNEREKERQN RLAEERARRE EEENRRKAED EARKKKALSN MMHFGGYIQK TERKSGKRQT EREKKKKILA ERRKVLAIDH LNEDQLREKA KELWQSIYNL EAEKFDLQEK FKQQKYEINV LRNRINDNQK VSKTRGKAKV TGRWK
- Amino acids1 to 285
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab86685 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 90
% by SDS-PAGE.
ab86685 is purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 20mM Tris HCl, pH 8.0
- Cardiac muscle troponin T
- Cardiomyopathy dilated 1D (autosomal dominant)
- Cardiomyopathy hypertrophic 2
- TNNT 2
- Troponin T cardiac muscle
- Troponin T type 2 (cardiac)
- Troponin T type 2 cardiac
- Troponin T, cardiac muscle
- Troponin T2 cardiac
- FunctionTroponin T is the tropomyosin-binding subunit of troponin, the thin filament regulatory complex which confers calcium-sensitivity to striated muscle actomyosin ATPase activity.
- Tissue specificityHeart. The fetal heart shows a greater expression in the atrium than in the ventricle, while the adult heart shows a greater expression in the ventricle than in the atrium. Isoform 6 predominates in normal adult heart. Isoforms 1, 7 and 8 are expressed in fetal heart. Isoform 7 is also expressed in failing adult heart.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in TNNT2 are the cause of cardiomyopathy familial hypertrophic type 2 (CMH2) [MIM:115195]. Familial hypertrophic cardiomyopathy is a hereditary heart disorder characterized by ventricular hypertrophy, which is usually asymmetric and often involves the interventricular septum. The symptoms include dyspnea, syncope, collapse, palpitations, and chest pain. They can be readily provoked by exercise. The disorder has inter- and intrafamilial variability ranging from benign to malignant forms with high risk of cardiac failure and sudden cardiac death.
Defects in TNNT2 are the cause of cardiomyopathy dilated type 1D (CMD1D) [MIM:601494]. Dilated cardiomyopathy is a disorder characterized by ventricular dilation and impaired systolic function, resulting in congestive heart failure and arrhythmia. Patients are at risk of premature death.
Defects in TNNT2 are the cause of cardiomyopathy familial restrictive type 3 (RCM3) [MIM:612422]. Restrictive cardiomyopathy is a heart disorder characterized by impaired filling of the ventricles with reduced diastolic volume, in the presence of normal or near normal wall thickness and systolic function.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the troponin T family.
Human Cardiac Troponin T protein fragment images
15% SDS-PAGE showing ab86685(3µg).
Standard Curve for Cardiac Troponin T (Analyte: Cardiac Troponin T protein (His tag) (ab86685)); dilution range 1pg/ml to 1ug/ml using Capture Antibody Mouse monoclonal [1F11] to Cardiac Troponin T (ab10214) at 5ug/ml and Detector Antibody Rabbit polyclonal to cardiac Troponin T (ab45932) at 0.5ug/ml.
References for Human Cardiac Troponin T protein fragment (ab86685)
ab86685 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.