Human CARHSP1 protein fragment (ab92018)
- Product nameHuman CARHSP1 protein fragmentSee all CARHSP1 proteins and peptides ...
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceSRERSPSPLRGNVVPSPLPTRRTRTFSATVRASQGPVYKG VCKCFCRSK GHGFITPADGGPDIFLHISDVEGEYVPVE GDEVTYKMCSIPPKNEKLQA VEVVITHLAPGTKHETWS GHVISS
- Amino acids26 to 147
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab92018 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional NotesProtein Identity confirmed by Mass Spectrometry (MS/MS) (acquired on initial reference batch).
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.5% Trehalose, 6M Urea, 100mM Sodium phosphate, 10mM Sodium chloride, pH 4.5
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with 73 µl aqua dest.
- Calcium regulated heat stable protein (24kD)
- Calcium regulated heat stable protein 1
- Calcium regulated heat stable protein 1 (24kD)
- Calcium-regulated heat stable protein 1
- Calcium-regulated heat-stable protein of 24 kDa
- FunctionBinds mRNA and regulates the stability of target mRNA. Binds single-stranded DNA (in vitro).
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 CSD (cold-shock) domain.
modificationsDephosphorylated by calcineurin in a Ca(2+) dependent manner.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Cytoplasm > P-body. Cytoplasmic granule. Detected at cytoplasmic stress granules and P-bodies. Detected at exosome granules where mRNA is degraded.
Human CARHSP1 protein fragment images
The image shows an electrophoretic assay performed using an Agilent 5100 ALP. In some images coloured control bands can be seen at 15 kDa (green) and/or 240 kDa (purple). The protein-specific band is blue.
References for Human CARHSP1 protein fragment (ab92018)
ab92018 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.