Human Cathepsin B protein fragment (ab91907)
- Product nameHuman Cathepsin B protein fragmentSee all Cathepsin B proteins and peptides ...
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceTNAHVSVEVSAEDLLTCCGSMCGDGCNGGYPAEAWNFWTR KGLVSGGL YESHVGCRPYSIPPCEHHVNGSRPPCTGEG DTPKCSKICEPGYSPTYK QDKHYGYNSYSVSNSEKDIM AEIYKNGPVEGAFSVYSDFLLYKSGVYQ HVTGEMMGGH AIRILGWGVENGTPYWLVANSWNTDWGDNGFFKILRGQ DHCGIESEVVAGIPRTDQYWEKI
- Amino acids125 to 339
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab91907 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional NotesProtein Identity confirmed by Mass Spectrometry (MS/MS) (acquired on initial reference batch)
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.5% Trehalose, 6M Urea, 100mM Sodium phosphate, 10mM Sodium chloride, pH 4.5
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with 60 µl aqua dest.
- Amyloid precursor protein secretase
- APP secretase
- Cathepsin B heavy chain
- Cathepsin B1
- cysteine protease
- Preprocathepsin B
- FunctionThiol protease which is believed to participate in intracellular degradation and turnover of proteins. Has also been implicated in tumor invasion and metastasis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase C1 family.
- Cellular localizationLysosome. Melanosome. Identified by mass spectrometry in melanosome fractions from stage I to stage IV.
Human Cathepsin B protein fragment images
The image shows an electrophoretic assay performed using an Agilent 5100 ALP. In some images coloured control bands can be seen at 15 kDa (green) and/or 240 kDa (purple). The protein-specific band is blue.
References for Human Cathepsin B protein fragment (ab91907)
ab91907 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.